Position: Project Manager - Freelance to Full-time & Onsite
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance to possible full-time
Estimated Duration: 3+ months freelance to possible full-time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Global corporation with offices in the DTC and Downtown Denver is looking for a Project Manager to join its internal creative and marketing team on a freelance to full-time basis.
If you've managed marketing projects and are a proactive and positive communicator, this is the job for you!
- Project scheduling and resource management
- Review and approval process management
- Cross-functional team support
- Project logistics management (timelines, budget, legal, licensing, vendor, etc.)
- Weekly status update management
- 3+ years project management experience
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for positivity and responsiveness
- Ability to work in both Downtown and DTC locations as needed
- Proven experience managing projects for cross-functional teams
+ Bonus for digital experience and agile process work!
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, freelance to possible full-time opportunity starting within two weeks.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.