Are you a hands-on and detailed specific person that likes to finish tasks quickly? Do you tend to look for ways to improve a process or system? Are you equally self-reliant as well as a people person? Would you see yourself more in a small team than being alone?
The position is 50% about handling the local administrative support and 50% working with your teammates and our clients to ensure their ads and our book are serving them well.
Communicating between your Publisher, Office Manager, the Designers, and our many clients.
· Working within Quickbooks and our CRM in contract entry, invoicing, and various other reports and functions.
· Assisting in preparing our Magazine for press 13x annually.
· Maintaining a small portfolio of business that will be provided to you to help acclimate you to our magazine.
· Always being an ambassador for our brand while on the phone, in person, or perhaps at an industry event.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets and assisting the Office Staff with day to day administrative tasks.
· Ability to create reports and analyze data.
· Comfortable posting to our Social Media Platforms and Updating our Website Monthly
· 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally in a home improvement related field perhaps.
· A people person that knows numbers.
· Accurate accounting skills.
· Very strong work ethic and desire to improve our business.
· Capacity to thrive in a high paced deadline driven environment.
· A person located in South Denver Metro area
*****PROFICIENCY IN MS EXCEL A REQUIREMENT*****
NOTE: Be sure to include your resume when applying.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers