compensation: $40k - $75k DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
National law firm has a full-time position available in our Highlands Ranch, CO office for a Litigation Secretary with at least 4 years of experience in insurance coverage and general civil litigation. We seek a highly-motivated, organized individual with superior time management ability as well as the desire to provide exceptional client services.
Skills and Responsibilities, include but are not limited to the following:
• e-filing experience in Colorado, both State and Federal court
• Record and track deadlines through docketing and calendar system
• Setting up mail merge, proof and finalize correspondence, pleadings. Prepare orders/depo notices/stipulations for dismissal and routine macro pleadings
• Prepare notebooks for depositions, hearings, arbitrations, mediations, trial
• Save and print all documents
• Perform various litigation assistant duties
• Heavy document management organizational skills
• Download voluminous documents
• Support of up to 4 attorneys
• Professional and pleasant demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to respond timely and effectively in a team atmosphere
• Ability to multi-task independently under deadlines
• High level of computer competency, in the complete Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, iManage document file system, e-Copy, PDF conversion
• Requires the ability to work 40 Hours a week M-F 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid sick time
- Flexible spending account
- Performance-based bonus
Please submit your resume in a PDF format.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers