QR Code Link to This Post
50-60K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12905220
Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client, a boutique full-service law firm located downtown Denver, is searching for 2+ years’ bookkeeper/legal assistant to join their team on a direct-hire basis. This is a combo role in which the candidate would be responsible for bookkeeping, legal administrative support, and backup receptionist duties. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Handle daily bookkeeping function and work closely with the firm’s billing coordinator and office manager in terms of those functions.
• Reconcile credit card statements and allocations of charges to correct GL accounts
• Collect/scan all credit card and reimbursement receipts
• Process monthly expense reimbursements
• Process A/P invoices
• Print A/P checks and obtain signatures as needed
• Record incoming and outgoing payments
• Bank deposits
• Assist with monthly reporting
• Provide backup assistance to the firm’s receptionist
• Manage outgoing mail
• Check/scan/distribute mail; process checks received in mail
• Office administrative tasks
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate advanced expertise in MS Office Suite, will have experience with TABS billing software, and will be highly organized with a strong attention to detail. This is a hybrid job opportunity with 4 days/week in office downtown Denver office. Parking is paid for by the firm. Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If interested, please send your resume to corey.tasker@roberthalf[[dot]] com for immediate consideration!
75-90K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12905207
Corporate Legal Assistant
Our client, a boutique full-service law firm located downtown Denver, is searching for 5+ years’ corporate legal assistant to join their practice on a direct-hire basis to support their transactional Mergers & Acquisitions group. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Draft letters and other legal documents
• Perform conflicts checks
• Draft client engagement letters
• Create and maintain client files
• Secretary of State Entity Formation
• Create, distribute, and monitor electronic signature packages
• Document production, including formatting, editing and proofreading documents
• Create template-based contracts
• Project management
• Produce and maintain weekly and monthly client reports
• Calendar management, scheduling appointments
• Time entries
• Other responsibilities as assigned by attorney
Experience with PracticeMaster and TABS legal software highly preferred. This is a hybrid job opportunity with a few days in the downtown Denver office. Parking is paid for by the firm. Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If interested, please send your resume to corey.tasker@roberthalf[[dot]] com for immediate consideration!
54-64K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12905085
Legal Assistants directly support lawyers and may be required to supervise other legal staff, such as legal secretaries or file clerks.Legal Assistants should have computer and technical knowledge as well as strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.In some cases, law firms prefer three to five years of legal experience in a law firm or other corporate legal department.
- Word processing, filing and faxing
- Catalog documents and compile data as directed by lawyers and paralegals
- Search and retrieve electronic documents from a variety of court and agency web sites
- Check originals and confirm copies are error-proof
- Reorder e-documents and files into proper categories
- Write correspondence and memorandum
- Direct computer database input and retrieval
- Stay on top of legal research and investigative tasks, including obtaining information or documents from outside parties, as directed
- Develop organization system for matter management and record keeping
- Make sure the photocopier and scanner are ready for documents
65-75K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12838136
Intellectual Property Legal Specialist
One of our top clients in Boulder, a reputable law firm that works with Fortune 500 corporations, is seeking an Intellectual Property Specialist to support their patent practice. The IP Specialist ideally will have 3 plus years of patent prosecution experience or 3 plus years of working at a high volume law firm with a very busy caseload. The IP Specialist must have exceptional attention to detail, a strong work ethic, a team-oriented and positive attitude, the ability to quickly learn new skills, superior oral and written communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Intellectual property experience is highly preferred as well as work experience that demonstrates the ability to meet the skills previously mentioned is required. Patent and Trademark Prosecution experience is highly preferred. This law firm offers excellent compensation and outstanding benefits. If you want to be part of a professional, dynamic, growing law firm, email your resume to Director, Mala Saraogi at mala.saraogi@roberthalf [dot] [com] for immediate consideration! Feel free to call Mala: 720-678-9516 with any questions!
60-75K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12895126
Legal Assistant – Franchise Law
Robert Half has partnered with an established, mid-size law firm in Downtown Denver on the search for a 3+ years’ Franchise Legal Assistant to join their growing team. This position will provide support to the Franchise group by handling a variety of administrative, research, and transactional tasks. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide legal support to the Firm’s Franchise attorneys, paralegals and clientele
• Draft Franchise Disclosure Documents
• Prepare and draft routing legal documents, including Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), franchise agreements, and ancillary agreements
• Assist with due diligence tasks, including reviewing and analyzing FDDs, financial statements, and other relevant documents
• File periodic reports and franchise annual filings
• Calendar and deadline management
• Maintain reports for annual review
• Coordinate attorney schedules
• Travel coordination and expense report management
• Prepare closing documents and manage closing logistics
• Maintain and organize electronic and physical files
• Litigation support for franchise-related matters when needed
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3+ years’ experience providing legal support in the franchise law practice area. Our client does offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. They also offer paid parking downtown, a generous 401(k) options and paid time off. This position is mostly in-office (downtown Denver) with one day remote per week after training has been completed. If interested, please send your resume to corey.tasker@roberthalf[[dot]]com for immediate consideration!
50-60K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12898270
90% Remote Legal Assistant
Our client, a leading boutique law firm is looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant to help their attorneys and paralegals assist their clients and ensure efficient and effective customer service. The legal assistant will assist with the preparation of various documents and handle all office correspondence including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you have experience in a law firm environment, work well independently and as part of a team, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, we want to connect with you. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hybrid/remote position. The position has an on-site requirement of one day per week. The on-site requirement may fluctuate to more than one day per week, pending vacations and busy season. An excellent benefits package is offered as well as generous paid time off and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Duties and Responsibilities • Perform general administrative tasks under the direction of attorneys, paralegals, and firm administrator. • Prepare and distribute public meeting materials, including meeting packets and execution packets. • Prepare miscellaneous correspondence, including engagement letters. • Collect, examine and e-file legal documents, including contracts, agreements, resolutions, and bond transaction documents. • Draft documents based on Firm-produced forms. • Save and/or version documents into document management system. • Mailings via USPS (including certified mail), USP and/or FedEx. • Send documents for signature through Adobe Sign. • Update Practice Master, including adding and removing contacts. • Record legal documents with county governments. • File legal documents with the State of Colorado, Department of Local Affairs and Colorado Judicial Branch. • Maintaining shareholder/associate calendars, schedule Zoom meetings and telephone conferences with conference bridge numbers. • Prepare expense and mileage reimbursement reports. • Provide backup to office receptionist, including monitoring phone lines, distributing mail, and assistance with day-to-day mailings.
• Communicate with members of the public and clients on a regular basis. The firm offers a competitive salary, benefits, room for growth, and a great place to work. If you are qualified for this position, please email your resume to Director, mala.saraogi@roberthalf[dot][com] for immediate consideration!
70-75K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12884155
Legal Time & Billing Specialist
Our client, a leading DTC boutique law firm located in the Denver Tech Center is looking for a 3 plus years experienced legal time & billing specialist to support the billing and accounting function at the firm. You will be working with attorneys in processing their time and bills with the clients according to client specifications. Strong Office and administrative skills and technical Office Suite skills are required for this position. TABS billing experience is required for this position. Experience with AR and AP is highly preferred for this position. The firm needs 3 plus years of experience with e-billing and ideally TABS software for attorneys. The firm offers a very competitive salary, bonus, hybrid work environment, and excellent benefits. If you are qualified for this position, please email your resume and professional references to Director of Permanent Services: mala.saraogi@roberthalf[dot][com] for immediate consideration!
90-110K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12853759
Intellectual Property Specialist
The Denver office of a leading national law firm is currently seeking a 5 plus years IP Specialist to support their busy Patent department. The patent Specialist should have knowledge of filing with the USPTO. Ability and willingness to participate as part of a devoted team of patent specialists, paralegals, docketers, and attorneys. Comprehensive knowledge of both domestic and foreign intellectual property processes and policies (specifically: utility patents, design patents, and trademarks). Comprehensive knowledge of the different types of IP databases (ePCT, USPTO, Espacenet, WIPO, etc). The IP Specialist will be tracking and managing IP dockets and deadline via CPi and PATTSY. The patent specialist will be handling administrative duties and will be responsible for billing 750 hours per year. The firm offers a competitive salary, great benefits, a hybrid working environment, and a great working environment. If you are qualified and interested in this position, please email your resume to Director, mala.saraogi@roberthalf[dot][com] for immediate consideration!
70-75K Depending on Position and Experience
Ref # 12713809
Our client a leading medical malpractice law firm located in Cherry Creek is looking for a 3 plus years strong litigation legal assistant and strong legal word processor to support partners at a very busy practice. We are looking for strong litigation skills, e-filings experience and the state and federal level. This position entails a lot of appellate support work. The 3 plus years litigation legal secretary should type 70wpm, have a strong work history, and have advanced word processing skills. Very important to have knowledge of Table of Authorities and Table of Contents. Proficiency in Rules 16 and 26, docketing, electronic calendaring, medical terminology, and the ability to jump into litigation, and strong attention to detail are required for this position. The firm offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits at no cost to the employee. Our client offers a very competitive pay, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k + match, profit sharing, and vacation/sick/personal time off, in addition this role pays overtime for hours worked above 40 per week. Qualified candidates please e-mail your resumes to Director, Mala Saraogi: mala.saraogi@roberthalf [dot] [com] for immediate consideration! Feel free to call Mala 720-678-9516 with any questions!