compensation: Competitive salary based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Personal injury law firm is seeking a full-time individual with excellent phone etiquette and people skills. As the first point of contact for potential new clients and current clients, professional demeanor and courtesy is required. Ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, personable, reliable, and have a strong ability to multi-task.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Answer multi-line telephone
• Open mail, scan and distribute; handle postage for outgoing mail
• Print off faxes and scan into Time Matters
• Maintain the copy/file room, maintain copiers, order office supplies
• Time Matters calendar support as needed
• Prepare intake packets
• Copying and scanning as needed
• Close client files and send to off-site storage
• Maintain kitchen and conference room areas - clean, stock and order kitchen supplies
Prior law firm experience required
Computer Skills: Intermediate MS Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), experience with Time Matters a plus
Education: Minimum of High School Diploma
Experience: 3 years minimum related experience
Benefits include free parking, casual work environment, health club membership and health/dental/vision insurance options.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers