My client, a large law firm located in downtown Denver has an immediate opening for temporary attorneys to perform privilege, relevancy, and privacy review using Relativity web-based software.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Start Date: Early April
• Location: Downtown Denver
• This is a temporary assignment; project length varies based on client need
• Hours: 40 hours a week, with the core hours of 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday
• Pay Rate: $40.00 per hour
• Conduct a variety of document review tasks with a focus on privilege review of documents
• May be asked to perform second level review including privilege QC, and privilege logging
• Adds best practices to “lessons learned” log
• A minimum of two years one year of privilege review experience
• Juris Doctorate
• Relativity software experience is highly desirable
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be dependable, highly organized and detail-oriented
If you are interested in this Contract Attorney Job, Denver, CO, please send your resume to email@example.com.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.