* Save time and money, not to mention lots of energy! YOU rent the truck, and WE will bring the skilled movers and equipment to load/unload your belongings. We can also drive your moving truck or rent one for you for an additional charge.
* We can load your truck like its the "TETRIS" championships. :) We know how to use all of the cubic feet of your rental truck to get the most value out of it. Everything is organized and loaded in truck by weight, size of piece, and fragility to keep all of your nice pieces in pristine condition during transport.
* Tons of experience with heavy and odd shaped pieces through difficult stairways. There is almost always a technique that will work to get it into the spot you want.
* We offer free of charge use of our dollies, 4 wheel dollies, ratchet straps to secure your load, and free use of 10 moving blankets on local moves as well as roll out rubber mat for hardwood floor front entrance included. We also provide all basic tools to take apart anything you need. Free shrink wrap up to 3 pieces also provided if you have you have any dressers, couches etc that need wrapped.
* $55 per hour for a 2 man crew, $80 per hour for a 3 man crew, $110 per hour for a 4 man crew. (Time starts at your door, and ends when job is completed. There is a 2 hour minimum on all jobs.) One hour TRAVEL fee also applies if load or unload location is further than 20 miles from Thornton. (Flat rates available for one piece moves.)
:) DOUBLE CHARGE ON MAJOR HOLIDAYS :) [New Years, Valentines day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & Christmas Eve, ]
(Now also offering a 4 X 8 enclosed TRAILER for your move for an additional $15 per hour, so you can save even more by skipping the truck rental or getting that little bit of extra loading space if your rental truck isnt quite big enough.) Very efficient for small moves or one piece moves.
* No hidden fees whatsoever, I am very transparent and upfront about any costs!
* Packing services available upon request
* Each mover has 5 - 15 years of experience.
* Padding and secure transport of your delicate and expensive items. (Highly valuable items must be professionally crated in order to be moved!)
* Piano (Upright only) and gunsafe services available also, but require extra charge depending on weight and difficulty of piece. Inquire within. (Extra charge for any piece over 300lbs)
* Cash or venmo accepted as payment upon completion.
* Call Nick at 720 295 8567 to schedule your move!.
~CLEANING SERVICES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST~
"Get it all done in one day" My wife runs cleaning services.
(Kitchens, Bathrooms, Floors, Windows, Appliances, Etc..)
:) Tips are always appreciated. :)
FREE MOVING TIPS!!!!
(These are tips designed to help you get your belongings packed properly and safely. Many of these will also save you time and money on your move)
1. Pack all similar items together, such as dishes, small appliances, electronics, chemicals, books, etc..
2. Put plenty of newspaper, packing paper, or you can use your towels and wash rags to fill boxes to the top to protect breakable items.
3. Take apart bed frames, attached mirrors, and empty drawers if possible.
(We will also gladly assemble/disassemble of any of your pieces)
4. Make sure to have bottoms and tops of boxes taped with at least 4 strips of tape going horizontal and vertical. (Brown tape works much better). Boxes like to fall apart or dump items out of the bottom with the "fold only" method and is not recommended.
5. Stack boxes if possible to make room for larger items to be taken to truck first. (Trucks are packed best with the larger heavy items on bottom, then boxes in the middle, and then your light and fragile items on top)
6. Disconnect any electronics or appliances that the movers are taking.
7. Put salt on sidewalk leading up to house if snow or ice will create unsafe travel to truck.
8. Try to have parking reserved if street is crowded such as downtown, or if no other entrances are available.
9. Have animals and small children in a safe place on the day of move.
10. Measure pieces that are desired upstairs to make sure they will fit through your stairway. ( Some armoires and even some beds will not fit upstairs because the hallway is too narrow, height is too short, or too tight of a turn.)
11. Measure doorways if possible to make sure that your couches and large pieces will fit through them if you have time. (Most pieces can be maneuvered by turning them in different ways)
12. Try to get covering for carpet if its brand new or white carpet. (We can also lay down our moving blankets on floors and banisters, but its not quite as good as a genuine covering such as the sticky plastic wrap for carpet.)
13. If you are using your own rental truck and are moving out of state, make sure to buy or rent some of the furniture pads or have some old blankets available to use to cover your nice furniture to protect during transport. (Large jobs can use up to 40-50 if you would like everything covered). Also recommended to have rope or ratchet straps to secure your load to truck.
14. Use a color code system for quick unload. Put a small colored sticker on each box and piece of furniture, and get a different color for each room and then simply put one of the stickers at the doorway of each room pertaining to its particular furniture and boxes. That way you wont have to be there the whole time guiding the movers where to put each item.
15. Have customer or qualified person present on the day of move.
16. Have all your keys prepared before hand for storage units, new home, etc..
17. Garage items can be taped together such as shovels and rakes. Trash cans can also be used to gather garage stuff.
18. Empty fuel and liquid remaining in lawn equipment, lanterns, shampooers, etc.
19. Have elevator reserved before hand if you are in a high rise, getting elevator locked off can save you lots of time and money on your move.
20. Take all shelves (especially glass) and dowels out of book cases, entertainment stands, etc. Many pieces will need to be turned on their side or tilted dramatically to get through stairways or tight turns where furniture will not fit through positioned the way it stands normally.
21. Disconnect propane from grill and any compressed air cylinders before move as they cannot be loaded in an enclosed truck. (Must have ventilation to be transported)
22. Moving is a great time to get rid of furniture and hand me downs that you no longer want or need anymore, which can also cut down on the time and cost of your move. (You can donate to arc or goodwill or you can get a dumpster dropped off and we can help load it for you on moving day.)
23. When renting a truck, always get a size bigger than you think you need. Many jobs take two trips because customer has more stuff than truck can hold. Also 15ft, 16ft, and 20 ft trucks only have a 8 ft height inside truck box but the 26ft truck has a 12ft height inside box which can fit a lot more and larger pieces can be stood up to make more room as well and fragile and rigid pieces can be more easily separated from each other.
24. If you would like your nice pieces padded and shrinkwrapped before loaded into truck for extra protection, We are glad to do this for you, just note that it does usually add an hour or two to the job.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers