compensation: $20 - $50 / hour - Based on YOUR estimated bid for the work, YOU control your pay
QR Code Link to This Post
I literally have customers waiting RIGHT NOW for mobile mechanic work needing to be done around Denver.
I have a small marketing company and the last mechanic I was working with apparently a secret meth head who is accused of stealing parts from a customer. Clearly, I'm not associating myself with anyone of that sort once I hear the facts from the customers. So - I'm pulling my leads from him and going to start working with someone new in the Denver territory. This guy made several thousand dollars with my assistance thus far this year in less than 2 months and he didn't even want to work that hard!
This could lead to a long term business relationship where you as the mechanic would stand to make 80%-90% of all the profit.
If you are a motivated, hard working, and experienced mechanic with the tools and ability to work at peoples homes and workplaces (and sometimes on the sides of roads) then I could be your golden ticket to making a TON of cash 💰 💰 💰 in the very near future. Must be able to give a good first impression to a new customer, negotiate with people and be fair with them, while also making sure you're happy with your wage. You'll be required to answer your phone when customers call and respond to voicemails and text messages promptly. Folks looking for a mobile mechanic will move on right down to the next one if the first one doesn't take control fast. Often required to bring the parts and materials so you will need to keep some cash on hand to get peoples' vehicles taken care of before you get paid upon completion.
Must be able to handle incoming phone calls and set up your own schedule, or have a significant other or family/friend willing to be your 'dispatcher' once I cut you loose with the full slate of leads.
If this is something you're interested in and you can start work TODAY OR TOMORROW, I have customers waiting in the wings now...
What you need:
● A reliable car, pickup, or SUV - And a willingness to DRIVE to get to your customers! If they are 'too far' away, then you need to simply adjust your labor rate / quote to account for the extra time and gas. But do NOT tell people they are 'too far' from you
● Decent collection of tools to handle most vehicle repairs and maintenance
● Valid driver license
● Valid auto insurance
● Damn good mechanic know-how and ability to repair most vehicles
● Able to quickly study YouTube on a repair you are doing for the first time
● Ability to multi-task, answer your damn phone when it rings, and schedule appointments when you get numerous calls back to back
Call 618.616.4500 and LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH YOUR CONTACT INFO to discuss further and if we are on the same page, get your first couple customers set up today or tomorrow... I will call back as soon as I'm able.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers