compensation: Up to $1600 monthly depending on how many routes you deliver. Up to $800 monthly per route. Delivery multiple and stack your check!
QR Code Link to This Post
THE DENVER POST
Get an interview right away – 720.527.3155
-$300 bonuses after 2nd and 4th month!
-Earn Tips and a bi-weekly paycheck!
-Deliver your local area near your home!
-Fast job work for 2 hours or 4 if you want!
-More work available if you want more!
The Denver Post is currently hiring for newspaper delivery drivers in the Metro area, with immediate openings in your area!
This is an independent contractor position. 1099 Subcontract. Bring in that extra money, or work multiple routes for full-time potential!
**Pay is dependent on route(s), paper count and how many routes you deliver!
- Early morning hours (12 AM and 5:30 AM)
- The average is only 3 to 4 hours per day for multiple route or 1-2 hours for a single route
- No experience required, we will train you right away!
- Must have a reliable vehicle, drivers license, social security card and proof of car insurance.
- Independent contractor position (no taxes are taken out), mileage is tax-deductible!!
- No Collecting!
- No Sales Ever!
- No Clocking In Or Out! When you're done just go home!
- No tacky uniforms!
- Just deliver your route(s) and go home!
This job is 7 days a week as a 1099 sub-contractor, most people do this job as a supplementary position as it only a couple hours a night. Beginning at 1 am. You must be over 18 years old and have a reliable vehicle (no bicycles) and be dependable with a strong work ethic. You’ll come in every night to the facility and bag your papers at your bench, load them in your car. Then drive around the route neighborhoods Throwing them out your car window into customers driveways.
Call or email for an interview today! 720.527.3155
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers