Lawn mowing crew members needed! (Broomfield) And aeration crew member needed. Starting Monday. Both full season and part time.
Established lawn care business is seeking crew members, experienced with commercial lawn mowing equipment, for the Broomfield residential area, for 2019 mowing season. Season starts March first and goes through mid November. We work in crews of three. Weekly hours on average are 45 hours per week. Work is consistent, so you can plan far in advance. On rare occasions, work will be required on Saturdays and Sundays in order to catch up from bad weather. Speaking English is a plus. Crew member's responsibilities would be lawn mowing
We can offer you:
- Good pay - Pay based on experience
- Bonus- Substantial monthly quality bonus and substantial end of season retention bonus.
- Outdoor environment - Don't be stuck inside behind a desk
- Independence and autonomy - No one micromanaging you every day
- All equipment, dump truck, and hauling trailer provided
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience with commercial lawn mowing equipment including but not limited to mowers, grass trimmers, and aerators.
- Have experience running a crew
- Good communication skills
- Pay attention to details
- Are customer-oriented
- Take pride in their work
- Are reliable, dependable, and dedicated
- Have a strong work ethic and good attitude
- Have reliable transportation to job site.
- Work well with others.
- Are available for the full season!
- Must be able to walk several miles day
- Be able to be out in the sun for several hours
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds