compensation: $23.00 hr./1099 Position, No Taxes Taken Out
QR Code Link to This Post
MUST KNOW HOW TO DO DRYWALL PATCHES, MATCHING TEXTURE. MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS.
If you are good, I have 2 full time positions open.
Our Company is a Trade Partner with several National Home Builders and we are expanding! We are looking to hire a few Independent Contractors to work for us doing builder punch work, before the home has closed and post-close warranty work inside of the homeowner's home.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working independently and whom is dedicated, honest, hardworking, trustworthy, clean and neat, speaks fluent English, doesn't mind working outside or inside, takes initiative, self motivated, polite, high moral standards and has the drive to succeed.
Position requires the ability to:
1. Repair, Patch and Texture Drywall. Including patch work, taping, mudding, texture (hopper and can texture) sanding and painting;
2. Interior Painting;
3. Cut, install, caulk and paint trim; and
4. Various repairs throughout the interior and exterior of the home.
Must have the following tools to start:
1. Smart phone;
2. 8 ft+ Tall Ladder;
3. Hand tools including hammer, tape measure, level, screw drivers, pliers, wrench set, utility knife, flashlight, bucket, mud
mixing tools, T square, framing square, caulk gun, trim puller, coping saw, keyhole saw and angle gage;
4. Power tools including drill, miter saw, air compressor, brad nail gun and shop vac;
5. Painting supplies, including rollers, covers, trays, brushes and buckets;
6. Clean up supplies including broom, dustpan, swifter, sponges, rags, paper towels, cleaning spray, dustpan, etc.
Often this person will be working by themselves inside of a home, or within the home while the homeowner is present performing warranty work and requires the ability to travel as far north as Loveland and far south as Parker at various new home communities.
Full-Time, Monday-Friday. $23/hr to start with room for advancement.
Weekend work is available as well if you are looking for additional hours. 1099 Position. Hourly travel time in-between jobs is included. (You are responsible for paying your own taxes). After 90 days; you earn 4 hours of paid time every month and $10.00 per day as a gas bonus when travelling between communities.
***Please EMAIL me a list of your construction/handyman experience and what your strongest skills are***
Reputation, Dedication and a Hard Work Ethic is everything to us. Must be Fluent in English. Must be good with Technology.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers