compensation: $16.00 per hour + $1500 sign on/retention bonus employment type: full-time relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Parts Driver Dispatcher
Stevinson Toyota East is seeking a Parts Driver Dispatcher to join their team. Previous dealership experience is helpful.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour + $1500 sign on/retention bonus
Work Hours: Full Time schedule as defined
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Assures proper control of the parts inventory and related administrative functions. Responsible for dispatching drivers for timely delivery of customer parts purchases.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITY
• Dispatch delivery drivers
• Returns parts as needed and removes from inventory after credit is received.
• Returns cores in a timely manner and follows up for receipt of credit.
• Matches purchase orders and invoices, approves, and forwards to accounting office.
• Files company copies of parts counter invoices.
• Assists in preparing for and performing annual parts inventory.
• Assists in monthly parts returns.
• Keeps parts area clean and uncluttered.
• Assist with delivery of parts when required
• Maintains professional appearance.
• Remains Compliant with company training and compliance programs in Compligo.
• Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or General Education degree (GED)
• Previous Delivery Driver Experience is helpful
• English language required (bilingual is a plus)
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Valid Driver's License with a driving record allowing insurability by Company’s insurance company.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes and weather situations.
• Health care coverage offered including medical/dental
• 401k Plan (retirement benefit)
• Paid Holidays/vacation/sick leave
• Life Insurance
• Sundays Off
• Federal holidays that the dealership closes for off
• Company provided uniforms and laundering
Stevinson Automotive is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.