The Region Recruiting / Ignition program Coordinator is responsible for supporting region recruiting initiatives for the entire region - executing AutoNation’s Centralized Hiring program and support Region Training Managers who will deliver the new hire Ignition program. The ideal candidate will play a role in supporting and partnering with Regional and Market leadership to facilitate the Centralized Hiring program.
QR Code Link to This Post
APPLY HERE DIRECTLY!
• Support and coordinate hiring fairs/events, virtual and actual career fairs, information sessions, interviews and other events.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Regional HR teams.
• Support regional HR teams with promotional items, marketing campaigns, job fair materials, etc.
• Posting jobs to various boards, organizing recruiting events, prescreening resumes, interviewing candidates in connection with hiring events and partnering with regional HR and operations teams throughout the selection process.
• Manage the “Candidates Applied Last 60 Days – Not Reviewed” widget to ensure that candidates are being moved to stores that have a need.
• Assist with other Talent Acquisition programs/initiatives as needed.
• 2-3 years of customer service and office administration experience
• Talent acquisition support experience a plus
• Experience executing recruiting programs in a high volume retail environment
• Driven to exceed customer service standards
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-guided, motivated and detail oriented
• Ability to balance multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Strong organizational and/or project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in retail sales, human resources, business, marketing/communications a plus
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.