Sefnco Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As an HR Generalist, you are an integral part of the area markets and will work with local leadership to drive HR initiatives.
QR Code Link to This Post
Sefnco Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
As an HR Generalist, you will interact with department managers and field personnel while delivering strong HR programs and support.
• Advise and partner with leadership on all HR functions, including performance management, employee counseling and coaching, corrective action, terminations, and employee relations
• Draft communications, investigative reports and work effectively in conjunction with department management and legal counsel
• Regularly interpret policies, ensuring compliance with all polices, company procedures, and state/federal employment laws
• Provide training and present information to employees and managers in a large and small group formats
• Assist with all recruiting initiatives to include attending job fairs, conducting interviews and extending offers to qualified candidates
• Safety is a part of your day to day
• You have at least 5 years of progressively challenging human resources experience
• You have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality, but also sensitive situations where information must be shared on a ‘need to know’ basis
• You enjoy a challenge and come up with creative solutions
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
Other reasons to join our team!
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in! We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!