compensation: Compensation is by contracted amount per client generally over $100 / hour employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love coaching and mentoring people to be their best?
Do you have a background in consulting, counseling, mentoring, human resources or related role in your history?
As an aside, are you connected to or are in the military in southern Colorado?
Are you looking to have a real part-time or full-time opportunity to build your own practice using proven methods and standards that work under the CareerCOACH Services umbrella?
CareerCOACH of Denver Colorado is looking for individuals to build our local business working with individuals in the Denver, Littleton and surrounding local areas. This is a licensing opportunity to develop your own coaching practice under the license relationship of Career Coach Services. We provide web presence, marketing, training in coaching, invoicing systems and consultative sales training if you are selected. At our cost.
Though not limited to these areas, ideal licensees will have a mature work history, may be in business already as a coach or consultant, and may have a history in human resources, recruiting, training and development, or background in psychology.
ABOUT YOUR INCOME:
You can earn from Gross Billings at $150/ hour (20% of work), up to $255/hour for full-service offerings (About 60% of work)
Billable hours range from 15 - 25 hours per week, with administrative hours typically at 10-12 hours per week to follow up on prospects who want to work with you, conduct seminars and do low-level networking.
This represents your share of the income under the licensing program. Not bad, right?
SOME OF THE PROBLEMS WE SOLVE:
1. The black hole of the internet job submission shows us that the system of finding work is totally broken.
2. Recruiters only work on positions they have contracts for, and HR departments don't respond to applications in a timely manner if at all.
3. From recent graduates, mid-life careers, to early retirees, we provide resources to identify jobs they will love
4. Many people exist in a job where they hate their boss!
5. How do you find the right company to work for that will respect you and pay you what you're worth?
6. What if you're late in your career, and your employer just decides to cut you and others to enhance the profit and loss statement leaving you without healthcare or retirement paths.
7. Or, what if you're a recent divorcee forced to find work to support your young family but you haven't worked in 10-18 years - what then?
CareerCOACH Services of Denver Colorado will possess proven processes to address all these issues and so many more as people advance in their careers. Want to be a part? Read on...
We provide CareerCOACH counseling services for those who simply need a good resume and online presence, on up to those who want to discover a proper career they will love, advance the career they have, or all of the above. Work closely 1:1 with individuals as they strive to find great work in the Denver Area.
CONSULTING AND COACHING SERVICES YOU WILL LEARN TO PROVIDE:
1. Discovery of the Ideal Career Option
2. Behavioral, Motivational and Task Assessment Review and Analysis
3. Resume Writing, ReWriting, LinkedIn Updates or Creation, and Cover Letter Template Creation
4. Create and Deliver "Sphere of Influence" Narratives, Job Referral/Introduction Email Strategies.
5. On-Call Support during the Job Search Process for 2 months after they launch.
This would be a great job for someone who needs flexibility in work hours, is a great communicator, and wants to earn a living they can be proud of, and totally love to do.
If you are interested, we will be holding business discussions in Denver and the surrounding in the ensuing weeks.
Candidates will be provided the day and time once your information is received and reviewed.
You will receive a response within 36 hours of your submission - one way or the other.
We will have an initial phone call to discuss the program further and if we both agree, we will meet to discuss the company, training, support and related concepts of CareerCOACH Services.
To receive an invitation to meet 1:1, please respond to this posting with 3 things:
1. Tell us why you're a good candidate for CareerCOACH Services offerings.
2. What is it you love most about counseling, coaching and mentoring others?
3. Attach a copy of your most recent resume and LinkedIn address, if you have one.
After 14 years of coaching thousands of career coaching clients, I love what I do.
I plan my calendar around my schedule, working when it works for me, and for my clients.
With 6 offices opening around the U.S. including Global clients, we are making an impact in the world of the job search and work-life balance.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers