compensation: Pay based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a pediatric dental office that provides quality care to our patients.
We are currently looking for a full time front desk Patient Care Coordinator who can provide extraordinary customer service to our patients in an established practice. It is essential that the ideal candidate possess a warm welcoming demeanor, patient friendly, a strong attention to detail, excellent telephone skills, and the ability to multitask. The model teammate will exhibit superior internal and external customer service, dependability and a strong work ethic.
• Experience in a dental office setting required*
• Greeting and orientating patients
• Patient check in/out
• Collecting co-pays/Deductibles*
• Strong Insurance knowledge*
• Strong Insurance Verification*
• Outstanding telephone skills
• Customer service background
• Strong computer skills
Applicant must have availability to work:
the pay rate will be re-evaluated annually.
Paid vacations and 401K offered
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers