compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy multi-specialty, multi-surgeon practice in the Lakewood/Golden/Wheat Ridge area is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join our team. Our MA's are proficient in patient care which translates to rooming patients, doing vitals, extensive work on our EMR, handling patient calls and working as the liaison with our surgeons. We have a team of clinical MA's, surgery and appointment schedulers who support our patients and surgeons. We are looking to add the right candidate who has a desire to learn about surgical care as well as different surgical services and how to care for those patients. The right candidate will have the following skills to add to our team:
- Current certification thru AAMA or Certification in Order Entry
- Minimum 1 year experience in a medical office setting
- Able to multi-task and is well organized
- Works well in a team environment
- Must have computer/EMR experience. Centricity experience a definite plus.
This is a full-time position with a 60 day training period and great benefits.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter stating salary requirements to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers