Columbia Valley Community Health (www.cvch.org) in Wenatchee, WA is growing! We have a rare opportunity for a part-time school-year, school-based Therapist II in Chelan, WA. This position will provide school based therapy within the Chelan and Manson schools 3 days a week beginning the last week of August through the first week in June. Full-time hours available if desired.
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine, and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Chelan is located 160 miles east of Seattle and 150 miles west of Spokane. The city’s year round population is approximately 4,000; however these numbers can increase to 25,000 during summer months due to Chelan’s popularity among tourists and part-time residents.
This position offers:
• Signing bonus ($15,000 F/T/ $7,500 P/T)
• 403b retirement with company matching
• Paid Leave
• Paid Holiday’s
• Employer paid gym membership
• NHSC loan repayment site
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
• Licensed Mental Health Professional in WA State or eligible to obtain licensure upon hire.
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License with good driving record and access to a vehicle that is legally insured to be used for off-site clinical services consultation or case management.
• Minimum of 2 years of mental health experience under the supervision of a qualified licensed professional to obtain licensure as indicated per RCW and WAC requirements.
To learn more and to apply please visit our website at www.cvch.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers