compensation: Starting at $15/hr, increased salary based on experience, benefits start after 60 days of employment employment type: full-time employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
• Has a High school diploma
• Has medical practice scheduling experience
• Has working knowledge of medical terminology
• Is professional & committed to excellent patient care
• Has excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Has superb telephone and computer skills--including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Has experience using a medical CRM
• Is dependable, detail oriented, and ability to multitask
• Is a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
• No weekend or evening shifts!
• All major holidays off
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
• Schedule patients for appointments/ or procedures
• Communicate professionally and effectively with patients in terms they can understand
• Collect complete, accurate and up to date demographic, insurance, prior and current medical history information
• Enter complete and accurate patient notes into the system regarding every contact with the patient
• Communicate with nurses and physicians as necessary
• Ensure that any pre-procedure medications are ordered as per protocol
• Send the correct map and location of the appointment and appropriate contact information to the patient
• Contact patients via the "Recall" process to remind them of the need to schedule appointments
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.