Flatirons Family Dental & Orthodontics is looking for the newest member of our great team. Our goals are to provide high-quality relationship-based care to all of our patients, helping them achieve their dental goals with the utmost quality and efficiency while maintaining a personal touch.
• Clinical assisting the doctor with but not limited to crowns, fillings, Nightguards, dentures, extractions, fillings, etc. enabling them to provide exceptional dental care
• Sterilizing and disinfecting instruments and equipment in accordance with infection control standards
• Proficient with computers, x-rays, and intraoral photos
• Utilizing Dentrix
• Ensure that the patient has a Distinctive Patient Experience
• Excellent knowledge in 4-handed dentistry
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness and maintaining organization of the clinical space and practice
The right candidate will be a mature self-starter who wants to come in and help us continue to grow further as a premier dental office.
Compensation negotiable depending upon experience
Please send us a note and tell us why you think you would be a great fit for our office, don't forget to include your resume, pay requirements, and references.
Job Type: Full-time
dental assisting: 2+ years (Preferred)