bayad: Competitive Pay - Great Benefits! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
As healthcare professionals, we are driven by a shared desire to help others.
Through medicine, technology and basic human compassion, we have the power to bring hope, comfort and healing to people in their hour of need.
At all of the LifeCare Family of Hospitals, we never forget the importance of our mission and the responsibility that comes with it. We are dedicated to achieving better health for our patients by treating each person's body, mind and soul.
A national leader in long term acute care, LifeCare was built on the belief that early and aggressive intervention, coupled with a personalized treatment plan, can maximize a patient's potential for recovery.
We have an immediate opportunity for an RN Case Manager!
Summary of Job:
The Case Manager coordinates and manages services provided to each patient to establish a focused, individualized program geared towards specific goals unique to that patient. Acts as a liaison for patient, family and staff, overseeing day to day operations of all care provided to ensure successful patient outcomes. The Case Manager is active in unit activities, transdisciplinary team activities, and LifeCare activities to ensure individualized, patient-centered health care for all patient populations admitted to LifeCare Hospital.
1. Enables the patient's program to proceed in an orderly, purposeful and goal-directed manner through daily contact with the patient and family, attending patient staffings and weekly team meetings, monitoring patient progress, and re-evaluating goals.
2. Documents in patient chart and completes patient progress reports indicating problems, progress, treatment and goals in a clear, concise manner.
3. Strives to direct all patient care and transdisciplinary efforts towards a maximum level of self-care for each patient.
4. Encourages the participation of the family and patient on an ongoing basis in discussion of plans, goals, status, etc. by directing patient and family at family/team conferences and through daily communication.
5. Facilitates the exit/discharge process and arrangements for follow-up and appropriate supportive services.
6. Performs psychosocial evaluations, counseling, and gathers information related to the patients' current and ongoing overall status from patient, family and medical documentation.
7. The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the position requirements are demonstrated through the successful completion of competencies established for the position, to include population served, and other special needs of patients of customers served by the department.
8. Aderes to LifeCare policies, procedures, all safety plans, and all standards imposted by regulatory organizations.
9. Regular attendance and timeliness is required.
Requirements: Experience: Minimum of four years experience in case management, vocational rehabilitation services, or nursing.
Education: Bachelor's degree in nursing or social work or combination of an associate's or other two-year degree and meaningful and appropriate experience.
Licensure/Certification: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in state where currently practicing. Certification is Case Managment preferred. All Case Managers must maintain current licensure while employed with LifeCare Hospitals.
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR LIFECARE FAMILY!
Mga principal lamang. Mangyaring huwag makipag-ugnayan ang mga recruiter sa poster ng trabahong ito.
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa amin humihingi ng serbisyo o alok