Ever wanted to work at a BRAND NEW assisted living/memory care center?
Prestige Care is building a brand new, state of the art 52 bed Memory Care community in Carson City, Nevada! We are looking for a Registered Nurse who has 2 or more years of experience in the Assisted Living/Memory Care space! This building is slated to open in September 2018 but we are looking to hire right now!
The Health Services Director at our beautiful assisted living community is a Registered Nurse that is responsible for the coordination and oversight of health and supportive services provided to residents at our brand new, state of the art 52 bed memory care community in Carson City, NV!
The Impact You Will Make:
• Leverage your strong clinical background to offer the best in care to our residents!
• Serve on the management team of the community to ensure operational and financial success!
• Build long term relationships with your patients and see how your hard work impacts their lives daily!
What You Will Do to Be Successful/Essential Functions:
1. Fosters a non-clinical, resident-centered approach to the planning and delivery of services to residents, supporting residents' rights to participate in decision-making and treating residents with dignity and respect.
2. Assesses health, functional and psychosocial status of residents, initiating individualized service plans, proactively managing care and services for each resident, and maximizing the resident's opportunity to remain in the assisted living environment.
3. Ensures that residents' care needs are met by coordinating with other community professionals, including physicians, discharge planners, nurses, home health agency staff, case managers, and state agency personnel. Arranges ancillary services, such as pharmacy, podiatry, lab, and x-ray as needed.
4. Delegates nursing tasks as allowed under applicable nursing laws and practice acts, communicating regularly with residents, their families, and their health care practitioners.
5. Provides training, supervision, monitoring of staff as they provide personal care, medication management, and other health related services, assuring that ALS philosophy of care is practiced.
6. Communicates regularly with residents' families regarding health care needs. Provides instruction and reassurance for residents and families in maintaining health and managing medical conditions.
7. Sees that all resident care is properly documented, that resident records are completed in a timely manner and maintained according to company policies.
Background You Need to Be Successful/Minimum Qualifications:
• Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one upon hire.
• MUST have background in assisted living/memory care nursing, preferably at least 2 years.
• Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
• Minimum of one year experience working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies.
Engage with Prestige Care on social media @JobsAtPrestige today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, RN, Case Manager, RN Case Manager, Registered Nurse Case Manager, Memory Care, Dementia, Health Services, Nurse, Nursing, LPN, Clinical Services, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee, Nurse, Resident Care Coordinator, LPN, RCC, Memory Care Coordinator, MCC, Dementia Specialist, Alzheimer's Specialist, Resident Care Manager, Clinical Services Manager, Health Services Manager, Health & Wellness Director, Health and Wellness Director, Care Service Manager, New Grad, New Grad Nurse, Care Service Manager, Staff Nurse, Charge Nurse, RN Charge Nurse, Health Services Administrator, Floor R.N., Floor Registered Nurse, Floor RN,
Mga principal lamang. Mangyaring huwag makipag-ugnayan ang mga recruiter sa poster ng trabahong ito.
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa amin humihingi ng serbisyo o alok