compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a Caregiver, C.N.A., or QMAP looking to take the next step in your healthcare career? Are you passionate about caring for the elderly and being a part of an amazing team? If you answered yes to both questions, we would love to talk with you!
We are searching for a caring and compassionate Assistant Administrator in Fort Lupton, Colorado who understands the importance of meeting the needs of residents while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are looking for a committed individual who has a heart for others and can be a dependable member of the Ashley Manor team!
**This is not a Monday - Friday office position. Assistant Administrators perform all of the duties of a caregiver - assisting residents with personal care (including dressing, mobility, administering medication, personal hygiene, and eating; as well as other tasks in the house including cooking, cleaning, and laundry), as well as administrative tasks.
Assistant Administrator Responsibilities:
· Work the floor when needed (assist residents with ADLs, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.)
· Under Administrator direction, provide leadership, training, direction, and development opportunities to staff by participating in hiring, promoting company loyalty and success, setting clear expectations and goals, and following the disciplinary process if necessary;
· Act as the facility Safety Officer (maintain facility, resident and staff safety through the delivery of regular safety education, building inspections, and coordinating facility maintenance and safety needs with maintenance team);
· Ensure customer satisfaction and effectively handle complaints and concerns from residents, families, staff, and external agencies;
· Use therapies and techniques to prevent and improve resident behaviors;
· Keep records, charting, medications, and record resident activities; and accurately complete of reports (census, financial, employee paperwork, etc.) on time;
Work Schedule: Varies - Assistant Administrators fill-in for caregiver shifts, as well as maintain facility in administrator's absence - Sunday through Saturday availability required, as well as Days, Evenings, and Overnights
· Comprehensive on-the-job training
· Continuing education opportunities
· Competitive wages based on experience and certifications
· Health, dental, vision, and accident insurance
· Performance-based bonuses
· Automatic wage increases after 90 days of employment
· A minimum of one (1) year of experience in healthcare field (as a Caregiver, C.N.A., or QMAP);
· Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
· Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
· Current and valid first aid and CPR certification (we can help obtain)
· Punctuality and attendance at scheduled shifts
· Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) preferred
· Certifications in First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and medications required
· Previous supervisory experience preferred
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please reply with your resume!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers