compensation: Salary: $216.00-$234.00 per shift (depending on experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come join our family! IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE! We are seeking Caregivers with QMAP certification for 24-hour shifts.
• Providing a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, families, visitors and staff.
• Assisting residents with bathing, laundry, medication reminders or administration, dressing
and grooming as needed
• Assisting with meal preparation and home cleaning.
• Providing stimulation through daily activities appropriate for the residents.
• Providing emotional and social support to residents as needed
• Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of our residents
• Maintaining privacy and confidentiality of information of resident and company information
• Must be in good physical condition and able to assist residents in sitting, standing, lying down
and moving around the facility.
• Abbey Road Penny Lane Assisted Living is a residential home renovated to provide long term care for 8-10
• Caregivers work 24-hour shifts
• A private bedroom is provided for our caregivers with a private cable TV.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• QMAP certificate
• One-year related experience preferred and/or training in direct service in care of others or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
• All meals are provided by the facility while the caregivers are on shift
• PTO and 401k retirement plan with employer matching
Salary: $216.00 - $234.00 per shift (depending on experience)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers