An exciting new opportunity is waiting for you!! We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant/ EDDA who is team-oriented, takes pride in their work.
Come join our privately owned state of the art practice. We are committed to making a positive difference in people's health and well being while working in an encouraging environment with a culture of caring and appreciation. We are seeking an enthusiastic, efficient Dental assistant with great skills, who works well with others and cares about the quality of their work. The qualified applicant must have the ability to take initiative, multitask, is open to new ideas and anticipates the needs of others in our team-focused environment.
• Clinical assisting the doctor with but not limited to crowns, fillings, Nightguards, dentures, extractions, fillings, etc. enabling them to provide exceptional dental care
• Sterilizing and disinfecting instruments and equipment in accordance with infection control standards
• Proficient with computers, xrays and intra oral photos
• Utilizing Dentrix and Dexis software
• Ensure that the patient has a phenomenal experience
• Excellent knowledge in 4-handed dentistry
• Maintain high level of cleanliness and maintaining organization of the clinical space and practice
• Paid Holidays and PTO
• Competitive pay
• Daily bonus opportunities
• Exceptional team members and great location
• Great hours
Are you committed to your patients? Are you looking for a exciting office to work for? Apply with our practice today, we can’t wait to meet you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers