compensation: Contractor (1099) position. Hourly pay based on experience and qualifications. Merit pay based on student success rates. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Northern Colorado Training Institute (NCTI) is a premier CNA (Certified Nurse Aide) school in Northern Colorado. We have locations in Northglenn and Loveland. We are looking to hire qualified and experienced LPNs/RNs to come on board as part-time CNA Instructors. We are seeking enthusiastic instructors to assist with our 3-week CNA day class (M-F 8am-430pm). Successful instructors could quickly become a primary instructor and lead a class of your own.
Please reply to this post with your contact information and a summary your qualifications. We will contact qualified individuals to schedule an interview.
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- Current Colorado LPN/RN license
- One (1) year of nursing experience in a long-term care facility
- One (1) year of teaching experience or healthcare training role
- Passionate about helping others and a desire to see students succeed
- AHA Instructor Certification - Basic Life Support (or willingness to obtain)
- Nurse-delegated and dementia experience highly desired, but not required
Compensation: Contractor (1099) position. Hourly pay based on experience and qualifications. Merit pay based on student success rates.
NCTI is a drug free environment, including marijuana, and we perform drug testing. NCTI reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers