favorite this postClinic Manager / Treatment Coordinatorhide this posting
bayad: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dental practice is looking for a caring, confident, motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for a full-time Clinic Manager / Treatment Coordinator position. If you are an outgoing, caring, and friendly people-person with a positive attitude, who is looking to grow with a company this job is for you!
Responsibilities as TREATMENT COORDINATOR include:
• Presenting Orthodontic treatment plans and giving estimates of treatment costs in an effective manner.
• Educating and discussing the Orthodontics treatment plan after diagnosed and review by the clinical staff with patient.
• Explain, promoting, and adhering to company payment policies and procedures.
• Obtaining high treatment acceptance by explaining cost of treatment, insurance coverage, and finance options.
• Selling services and products.
• Establish relationship with patients and patient's family.• Generate referrals from post treatment patients.
Responsibilities as CLINIC MANAGER:
• Supervising all front and back office staff
• Overseeing patient scheduling
• Maintaining a professional work environment
• Hiring and training staff
• Maintain OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
• Minimum two years of management experience and or sales
• Preferred minimum two years of experience in the field of general dentistry.
Ideal candidates should have following qualifications:
Be a self-motivated, hard-worker. Ability to learn quickly and efficiently. Have and easy going attitude. Have the ability to multitask. Be professional, organized, and have strong attention to detail. Have excellent communication skills. Dental/Orthodontic Experience is required.
PLEASE E-MAIL RESUME, SPECIFY ASKING SALARY AND DATE YOU CAN BEGIN.
Job Type: Full-time
Mga principal lamang. Mangyaring huwag makipag-ugnayan ang mga recruiter sa poster ng trabahong ito.
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa amin humihingi ng serbisyo o alok