There was an error loading the page; please try to
refresh the page.
We've detected you are using a browser that is missing critical features.
Please visit craigslist from a modern browser.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Perform functions in accordance with the applicable state's Dental Auxiliaries Table of Permitted Duties
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient ExperienceÔ by striving to keep your patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual needs and concerns
- Escort patients to/from the front desk and introduce them to other team members as appropriate. Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment
- Record patient charting and all of the dentist's notes in the digital patient chart as directed by the dentist
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, HR policies and practices)
- Necessary industry certifications and education
- Possess outstanding time management, communication, and technical skills
- Can-do attitude, a proactive nature, a strong sense of ownership and integrity and a desire to continue to learn and grow
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Continuing Education (CE Units)
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
- Shift premium pay for eligible roles who work weekends
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7412331964