compensation: generous and competitive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our oral surgery practice is looking for a dynamic Patient Care Coordinator to join our team. We are proud of our practice, our teamwork, and our amazing surgeon.
Patient Care Coordinator duties include:
• Managing all aspect of patient's treatment
• Present treatment plans to patients
• Prepare the doctor's daily schedule
• Confirm surgical and preoperative patient appointments
• Ensure post-surgery charges are accurate and submit electronic insurance claims properly
• Manage insurance aging report and patient account balances follow up. Post patient payments
• Liaison with referring offices for all patient-related information
• Answers phone timely, with a smile on your face and taking accurate messages
• Schedule patient appointments accurately and collect/update patient personal information
This position is 4 days per week, 6am through 5pm.
Our benefits package includes: Generous compensation, paid vacation, paid sick, paid holidays, 401K retirement plan, group health insurance and a bonus plan.
If you feel you have these PCC skills and experience, we invite you to send your cover letter, resume, and references to the above email address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers