Ground Colorado is hiring enthusiastic canvassers to help support the May 2019 electoral municipal campaign:
No Fundraising!!! Door to Door Canvassers will be responsible for working with diverse communities to facilitate maximum voter turnout and engagement. This position is either full time or part-time (6- 6 Hours/Weekly shifts available) (You choose which of 6 the 6 hour shifts you work or if you only want to work one shift), temporary position at $18/hour. Bonuses for Drivers.
Cell phone required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Using computer technology to record canvassing results
● Comfortable approaching voters at their residences to inform them of political candidates' platforms
● Adhere to all county, state, and national rules and regulations concerning voter engagement.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
● Previous political canvassing experience preferred, but will train all new employees.
● Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
● Strong commitment empowerment of underrepresented communities and to civic engagement.
● Experience working with diverse communities, in particular, communities of color and low-income communities.
● Good communication skills.
● Enjoys meeting and interacting with new people.
Call Taylor at 720-682-7830
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers