compensation: $17.51 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Denver Federal Center
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Local 1 Union
Job Status: Full Time
Work Schedule: M-F 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM and other shifts as assigned
Reports To: Project Manager
Amount of Travel Required: None
Candidate must be able to perform routine tasks by maintaining the cleanliness, sanitary conditions and appearances of the building(s).
• Accurately perform assigned tasks such as cleaning and sanitizing restroom facilities and replenish/stock supplies as needed.
• Sweep, vacuum and mop floors. May be required to apply proper hard floor care and carpet care procedures.
• Empty, clean and sanitize waste receptacles
• Dust and polish furniture, metal surfaces, blinds, woodwork, fixtures and equipment, clean desks and counter tops as needed.
• Would be required to perform dusting as part of a normal routine.
• Lift up to 50 pounds
• Government Security Clearance Required
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Understand and follow both written and oral directions
• Understand and be able to communicate English
• Be able to read and comply with labels and OSHA safety warnings on cleaning agents and hazardous materials
• Be able to perform strenuous physical activity related to custodial duties such as sweeping and mopping, operating vacuums, re-stocking supplies, dusting.
• Be able to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and an ability to make sound judgments in making decisions
• Be able to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with your supervisor and other colleagues
• Be able to communicate effectively and respectively with all levels of an organization, tenants and clients
• Some experience in general building maintenance.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 50 pounds of materials.
• The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from several people and interact with the public and other staff.
• The position requires the individual to meet demands from their immediate supervisor.
• Additional duties are performed by the individual currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
• Exposure to wet and humid conditions, fumes, chemicals and dust are to be expected.
• Exposure to the external environment may bring the candidate/employee into contact with increment weather.
Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook, or otherwise communicated (verbal or in writing) to employees. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PM Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Individuals with disabilities/M/F/Veterans. All applicants must be able to pass a drug and background check.
Email your resume to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers