Need to File Back Taxes - Hire CPA Tax Expert Accountant! (Denver)

license info: CPA License # 097889
offered virtually
Visit our website:

We can work remotely to settle your back taxes!

Leave a voicemail or email me or text me. We can then schedule a phone call. Free initial remote consultation call/videoconference and a specific quote for your tax filing / bookkeeping needs.

Scan your tax docs or take pics using iScan on iPhone or Android and upload to Dropbox.
Or mail copies to my office.

Do you owe the IRS back taxes? Have you not filed taxes for a number of years. No worries, contact the CPA Tax Expert specializing in back tax returns and IRS/NYS payment plan and Offer in Compromises. We have all the tax programs going back to year 2000! Our CPA tax expert is specialized in Multiple Back Year Tax Filing, and has helped clients since 2005 file multiples years, negotiate their tax debt or arrange payment plans with IRS and NYS/NJ/CT/PA/CA. Our CPA Expert is licensed in NYS. Our LLC practices nation-wide and has all the state programs.

Contact us now and be tax-compliant within a week or 2 of meeting us.

For personal returns:
Rates as low as $200 per year (for 3 years or more) for single
$225 per year for 1-2 years for single

$250 per year (for 3 years or more) For Married Filing Jointly
$275 per year for 1 or 2 years For Married Filing Jointly

For Schedule C/Schedule E:
Rates as low as $250 per year (Minimum of 3 years)
$275 per return for 2 years (1 or 2 years)
Add $50 for joint

For business returns (S Corp/C Corp/LLC):
$425 (Minimum of 3 years),
$450 per year for 2 years
$500 per year for 1 year

Visit our website for more information!

Affordable rates! Friendly, fast, hassle-free, reliable service you can count on 365 days of the year!

See website for full contact details.

post id: 7717192169


best of [?]