favorite this post 🌐 CPA: IRS Tax Problems? | Tax Preparation for Personal & Business (Denver Metro/Brighton Online CPA) hide this posting unhide


license info: CO CPA MBA MPAcc | Quickbooks Online Advanced Certified Pro Advisor

Help with IRS Tax Problems

You don't need to have at least $10,000 in tax debt or pay several thousand dollars down as required by some national tax chains. If you have to file additional returns, I do so at my normal low prices. I can help you set up payment plans or file for an Offer in Compromise if appropriate.

If you’ve received a tax notice, IRS letter, audit notice, or other tax correspondence from the IRS, a state agency, or a local agency, it can be difficult to know what to do next. I frequently represent clients with IRS penalties, interest, and taxes due, and I can help you, too. I have worked on items such as IRS Offers in Compromise, Liens and Levies, installment agreements and Penalty Abatements.

Many IRS issues need only a tax expert to prepare an amended return that properly claims all allowable deductions. In this case, I charge my normal tax preparation rates. My tax preparation rates are based on the complexity of the return.

A common IRS issue is when a person is self-employed and they fail to file a tax return. The IRS files one on your behalf that only reports the income received and taxes that reported income. Even if the customer lost money the IRS will send a notice of deficiency. Typically in these cases only an original or amended return needs to be filed claiming the deductions that will reduce or eliminate the tax debt. That is how the Tax Resolution ads can claim they reduced the tax bill by thousands. Many of the Tax Resolution Services will get you to sign a contract usually for several thousand dollars with no guarantees.

Please be cautious in this area: there are many unscrupulous companies on the internet that advertise tax representation services. I also discourage you from representing yourself, since trained professionals who know the ropes and the red tape can often get a better outcome for their clients.

If you are ready to get caught up on your unpaid taxes, I'm here for you. I can help you relieve that huge psychological burden so you feel lighter and free from all that stress.

Complimentary Consultation
As a trained and certified tax professional, I will work diligently to find the best outcome we can on your tax issues. Please feel free to call or email me at no obligation to confidentially discuss your tax problem and how I can help.

I take great pride in my program because I feel I provide high-quality services in a fair and honest manner and at a very reasonable cost. My largest success to date was reducing an almost $250,000 tax assessment to $0 additional tax due. Your tax assessment may not be this large, or it may be larger. The important facts are don't panic and call me a Graduate School Trained CPA IRS practitioner. I know the IRS tax process and will do everything within the tax code to ensure you don't pay a penny more than legally required.

I want to give my clients a realistic assessment of what resolutions are available in their particular situations.
We have volumes of experience working through IRS audit strategies and financial issues. We guarantee that your business is in good hands at all times.

β–Ά Pricing:

βœ” INDIVIDUAL TAX Starts @ $275: 1040 w/basic itemized deductions + Child Tax credit
βœ” Small Business Tax Returns Starting @ $495
βœ” FLAT RATE BOOKKEEPING STARTS AT : Single Member LLC and Sole Proprietors $95/mo
To get started or for questions call me today:

Gary L Hulett CPA-MBA-720-392-1040
Visit Me At:,

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6850099418



best of [?]