compensation: hourly plus benefits employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Quality Italian, the renowned NYC Italian-focused steakhouse from the Quality Branded group, is seeking EXPERIENCED Hosts for the Cherry Creek location in the Halcyon Hotel.
- At least 1 year hosting experience in a causal fine dining or fine dining restaurant.
- Proficiency on a reservation system such as Open Table or Resy is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Professional and polished appearance required.
- Food and wine knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment in a hospitable manner with professionalism and poise.
- Position entails standing and walking during entire shift.
(competitive hourly + benefits)
All candidates must have availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
EMAIL RESUME TO APPLY
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Maloney and Porcelli, Quality Meats New York and Miami Beach, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Eats, and Don Angie.
We offer eligible employees:
- A robust Medical plan with a significant employer contribution.
- Eligibility for Dental, Vision, and Transit benefits.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Dining Discounts & Staff meals
Quality Branded provides equal opportunity with regard to all terms and conditions of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers