compensation: hourly plus tips & benefits employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Quality Italian is seeking an EXPERIENCED BARTENDER for the Cherry Creek location in the Halcyon Hotel.
- 2-3 years restaurant bartending experience.
- Full time, must have open schedule availability.
- Must have experience using and accurately measuring jiggers
- Interest in and experience with craft cocktails is a must.
- Must be able to follow recipes.
- Availability to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday REQUIRED
All candidates must have availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
EMAIL RESUME TO APPLY
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Maloney and Porcelli, Quality Meats New York and Miami Beach, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Eats, and Squares.
We offer eligible employees:
- A robust Medical plan with a significant employer contribution.
- Eligibility for Dental, Vision, and Transit benefits.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Dining Discounts & Staff meals
Quality Branded provides equal opportunity with regard to all terms and conditions of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers