compensation: $16.50 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Your Job Description Summary
We are seeking an Outgoing and Friendly Part-Time Night Auditor for the hotel during the overnight hours, while providing a smooth transition between the evening and morning shifts. This position requires knowledge of accounting skills and computer skills. Please review the description below, and if interested please click on the link provided below as well:
- Maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times.
- Welcoming and serving guests in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone.
As part of this job, this individual is required to:
- Perform and manage standard accounting tasks.
- Handle guest concerns, perform necessary audit tasks.
- Greet guests and assist them with check-in and check-out.
- Answer guest questions.
- Demonstrate good computer skills.
- Accurately handle cash and charges.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Present a friendly, outgoing, energetic and guest service oriented demeanor.
Seeking candidates with Opera Property Management System experience but not required.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing the balancing, reconciliation, and closing of various daily accounts and prepare the daily
statements to provide accurate, timely information to management while ensuring proper controls are
maintained. Including but not limited to:
- Posting of all guest charges & taxes,
- Verification of all account postings and accuracy of balances,
- Processing of night audit reports & procedures:
- Stocking the Front Desk and our adjacent Pantry with daily supplies.
- Ability to operate the multi-line phone.
- Providing guests with information on local attractions.
- Resolves or refers to Management all guest concerns, complaints or suggestions in a continuous effort to provide
heartfelt care for our guests.
- Remains current on in-house groups and property events.
- Responding to customer issues/complaints/problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of
customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Maintain preparedness and implement emergency procedures when appropriate to protect the hotel guests,
staff and assets.
- Prepare reports and communications to the General Manager and Operations Manager on night
issues/problems and other pertinent information regarding night operations.
All other duties as assigned.
Must be flexible with the ability to work overnight hours, holidays and weekends. HS Diploma is required.
o Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
o do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account with Company Match
401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
Paid Vacation and Sick Days
Sonesta Hotel Discounts
Paid Parental Leave
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Various Employee Perks and Discounts
At Sonesta, we value our team members as individuals who enhance our guests’ experiences with their unique skills and contributions. We actively support professional growth and personal happiness in each of our employees at each of our hotels, resorts, suites and cruise ships. We seek out people who will eagerly partner with us to improve the overall Sonesta experience for our guests, and the overall Sonesta experience for their fellow colleagues. If you are interested in a career in some of the most impressive and beautiful surroundings in the world with generous benefits and perks, we hope you’ll get in touch with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Please submit your application on https://www.sonesta.com/careers or via the link provided above. Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers