"Our Philosophy is simple, we believe in quality, service, performance, and integrity!"
The professionals of Hammersmith® have been dedicated to the advancement of quality living communities in Colorado for over 35 years. We pride ourselves on working with Homeowner Association's Boards and homeowners in order to provide personalized and hands-on management benefits.
We are looking for a Gatehouse Attendant to help us in achieving this mission!
Job Title: Gatehouse Attendant
Summary: Gatehouse Attendants monitor access to the Community while providing positive and professional customer service. They also conduct a courtesy patrol of the Community to ensure the maintenance of the assets of the Community.
Location: Palomino Park 6700 Palomino Pkwy, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
Schedule: Varies - Let us know what your ideal schedule is.
Points of Distinction:
- Fun and upbeat working environment
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Acknowledge and greet all residents, vendors, guests, and staff in a friendly and positive manner while maintaining eye contact, and standing ready to assist.
- Extend professional telephone etiquette for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Verify and issue guest pass requests from all residents and staff members
- Performs clerical/ administrative functions to include but not limited to:Daily shift logs, maintain outlook calendar and email file folders, write incident reports, maintain visitor logs, accurately record the name, destination, license plate number of each person who stops at the Gatehouse
- Knowledge of Authorized Vendor lists.
- Performs Courtesy Patrol of Community.
INTERESTED? APPLY ONLINE AT HAMMERSMITHCAREERS.COM
Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.