Here are some of the perks you can look forward to when joining us:
♦ Be part of a diverse team with the opportunity to build a successful career.
♦ Have the opportunity to gain knowledge and valuable work skills.
♦ Be recognized for excellence, and hard work.
♦ Enjoy free employee meals.
♦ Reap the benefits of incentive programs for recruiting, work ethic and excellent work.
♦ Paid time off, vacation and health benefits.
Job Purpose: To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel using hand tools and power tools.
Job Responsibilities: 1. Maintain hotel, pool, and surrounding area, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC functions, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
2. Notify management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
3. Respond to guest requests for service according to company policy. Keep records of rooms completed.
4. Program phone equipment according to hotel needs.
5. Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily basis.
6. Stay accessible to Front Desk and Chief Engineer.
7. Maintain files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
8. Ensure par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
9. Learn emergency procedures.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills: Understands and use specifications.
• Work to precise measurements.
• Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements.
• Lift and move materials and products.
• Climb and balance self.
• Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.