employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
TO APPLY TO THIS JOB, PLEASE GO HERE: http://www.companycareersite.com/lmgr.aspx?l=4ZLZWC
Concept Entertainment Group is seeking an experienced Server to work at Thirsty Lion.
Our mission is to be leaders in the restaurant and entertainment industry offering high quality food, beverages, music and extraordinary service. We are committed to providing a unique and fun experience to all guests. We aim to be on the forefront of our guests mind when they think of a restaurant and entertainment company that will provide them with a fun gathering place where friends and family come together to celebrate life.
Our employees are the greatest contributor to our growth and success and our most valuable asset. Dedicated employees make the difference and are the ambassadors between our brands and our guests.
If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic company, then apply today!
Specific Job Knowledge:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and certification. Must be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. The individual must also follow all appropriate Company policies and procedures outlined in the department training manual and employee handbook.
1. Able to obtain a valid food service permit.
2. Able to obtain a valid alcohol service permit.
3. Consistently arrives to work as scheduled, prepared to assume shift responsibilities.
4. Consistently arrives to work well groomed and in proper uniform.
5. Prepares section so that it is ready at scheduled time.
6. Is knowledgeable of all food and beverage menus, specials, soups, seasonal beers and drinks, prior to greeting their first table.
7. Follows all steps of service for each table as outlined in the department training manual.
8. Accurately and timely enters all food and beverage orders into the POS with minimal errors.
9. Consistently takes an unsolicited approach to teamwork by helping other employees to insure guest satisfaction.
10. Follows all Company accounting policies and procedures regarding cash, credit card and gift card transactions.
11. Follows all Company accounting policies and procedures regarding discounts, promos and employee meals.
12. Able to perform basic mathematics.
13. Engages guests, coworkers and managers with a positive, friendly, professional approach during all interactions.
14. Ensures each guest is taken care upon entering the building to leaving the building.
15. Is knowledgeable of the Company's concepts, products, services, current promotions and recurring events.
16. Willingly, and with positive attitude, follows direction of all management and supervisors, including additional requests for side work, cleaning, etc.
17. Follows State Liquor laws and Company policies regarding the service of any alcoholic beverage and enforcement of ordinances and laws.
18. Attends all on-going food, bar or service trainings, when scheduled.
19. Complies with, and supports, all policies set forth by the Company employee handbook and the department training manual.
20. Keeps china/glass breakage to a minimum.
Working Conditions and Environment:
1. Must be able to work a variety of scheduled shifts, based on the needs and volume of the operation (example: late hours, holidays, weekend, etc).
2. Must work well in a fast paced environment.
3. Must work well under pressure.
4. Demonstrates good time management skills and multitasking skills.
5. Follows Company and state safety guidelines to provide a safe working environment.