compensation: salary with bonus program, dependent on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a downtown Denver brunch, lunch, dinner & private event concept seeking an experienced General Manager. Now entering our 10th year, we have established ourselves as a neighborhood staple with a loyal and ever evolving clientele. Currently we are looking forward to future prospects due to the growth and expansion of the area surrounding the restaurant and we are looking for a tried and true leader to move forward with us!
Our ideal candidate will have/be....
- A dedicated service industry professional with a desire to find a space to call home for the foreseeable future
- At least 2+ years of General Management experience in a fast paced, high volume, full service restaurant (brunch focus is a plus, but not required)
- Proficient in Aloha, Open Table and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with RSI, RSI Shifts and/or knowledge of industry specific financials
- A reliable form of transportation & communication
- Fierce passion for the industry and providing the highest quality of service, honesty, loyalty and punctuality
- The ability to work the necessary schedule consistent with running a high volume restaurant/bar while maintaining a positive attitude and high level of leadership
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, results driven and able to self-manage to get all necessary job duties done within a reasonable amount of time
- Acute sense of total restaurant awareness
- High school diploma or equivalent required, higher education with a focus in hospitality management or other applicable subject preferred but not required
Job duties for this position include but are not limited to...
- Writing the front of house and back of house weekly schedules
- All aspects of hiring, coaching & firing front of house staff
- Overseeing front & back of house staff training
- Leading weekly management meetings
- Creation & implementation of staff incentive programs
- Overseeing & working with departmental management to maintain excellence in each aspect of the restaurant, including front of house & back of house reviews, praise & discipline
- Working with the Operating Partner on evaluating restaurant trends & financials, and implementing the necessary changes to manage costs and maximize revenue & profits
- Reputation management including answering of reviews & relaying key points to the necessary departments to solve problems & maintain high standards
- Assisting with expediting in the kitchen when the Expo is not present
This position will receive a competitive salary based on experience, including paid vacation, possible bonus program & wellness expense reimbursement.
To apply please send your resume & cover letter to the email provided with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers