RESTAURANT - CULINARY CONSULTANT POSITION AVAILABLE
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Denver-based Restaurant Consulting firm continues to grow and we have a consulting position available for a well-rounded and highly qualified professional.
1. A minimum of 25+ years in the hospitality business in progressing positions of leadership. You must be comfortable in all positions of a restaurant, FOH/BOH.
2. Extremely strong culinary talent with proven experience. CEC certification is preferred but not required.
3. Willing to operate as an Independent Contractor, representing our firm with our clients.
4. Hands-on leader, with proven history of success in your career.
5. Well-developed operational, financial, marketing and hospitality skills.
6. At least 10 restaurant openings to your credit. You understand this process well.
7. Prior ownership of your own hospitality business of any kind. This is a specific requirement.
8. Ability to travel, own laptop. You’re great with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and very Internet savvy.
9. You are a fast learner, willing to learn the restaurant consulting business from top to bottom.
10. You really must be great at every aspect of the restaurant business, with a strong knowledge of purchasing, controls, systems, openings, marketing, vendor relations and financial management. It’s helpful if you also have advanced knowledge of alcohol, wine, and have industry-specific education and training.
11. If you have franchise operations experience and understand the franchising world well (FDD’s, franchise agreements, ADA’s and more) this will definitely be to your advantage.
Please note: This is NOT a “beginner” or “in training” type of position…we are specifically looking for an industry leader to join our team and that can make an immediate and positive impact that already has a solid working knowledge of the hospitality industry.
If you are the most qualified person you know, kindly send us your resume and detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to all qualified candidates and interviews in Denver will be arranged. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.