Mythology Distillery's tasting room has been named Denver's Top Cocktail Menu by 5280 and the Distillery has been recognized as Colorado's Top Distillery since opening in addition to our spirits winning more than 60 medals.
Mythology is about bringing community together over whiskey and cocktails while sharing stories. We're excited to reopen the tasting room this month and would like to add additional team members to represent our company.
PRIMARY JOB FOCUS:
• Acts as an ambassador of Mythology, marketing the tasting room and all products offered to the targeted customer base.
• Prepares all cocktails per established venue recipes, focusing on quality and customer service
• Contributes to the cocktail menu and works as a team to create an exceptional experience for our customers
• Welcomes all customers to the tasting room professionally and courteously, per the established sequence of service.
• Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs. Work with the same degree of urgency to assist other team members when the opportunity arises.
• Informs customers of Mythology’s spirits - provides tasters, informs customers that bottles are for sale and that merchandise is also available
• Works with a high level of professionalism towards all customers, ensuring they will return to Mythology
• Checks for proper age verification of all customers
• Actively engaged in the social media marketing of Mythology through available social media outlets.
• Maintains a clean and visually appealing bar always.
• Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
• Adheres to all established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Follows all health and safety regulations.
SECONDARY JOB FOCUS:
• Takes part in Mythology events and training to educate staff on the distillation process
• Joins the bottling operation as a paid employee
• Attends scheduled hand sales at distribution accounts
• Attends events to act as a brand ambassador showcasing our products to potential customers
• A minimum of four years bartending experience in craft cocktail or distillery tasting room
• All staff members must be self-motivated, constantly striving to improve their already extensive knowledge of spirits and the distillation process
• Ability to work and contribute as part of a team.
• Successful Bartender’s will be professional and courteous always.
• Must be able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment in addition to handle delicate objects, such as glassware, without damaging.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment as outlined by the Health Department.
• Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
• Must possess all required work cards
• Must be TIPS certified (Mythology can schedule and pay for this training if candidate does not have at time of hiring)
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must be able to work inside assigned bar area in the venue. Must be able to stand for entire shift. Must be able to lift 75 pounds and manually push up to 250 pounds. Must be able to bend, pull, and carry bar stock to refrigerators and cabinets. Must be able to use hand motion when cleaning and wiping bar counters. Must be able to operate: POS registers, two and six wheel carts, juice, soda and liquor guns, cutting boards, coffee and frozen drink machines, ice machines, shot glasses, mixers, pourers, blenders, beer keg/soda/wine/juice hook-ups, and knives. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers