Shelf Engine is on a mission to end food waste and you can help us achieve this goal! We’re hiring people in the Denver area to do inventory and audits at various grocery locations.
This is a part-time position. Shifts and hours vary.
● Experience in the Grocery or Food Service industry is helpful but not required
● Positive Can-Do Attitude
● Attention to Detail
● Reliable Transportation and a Valid Driver’s License
● SmartPhone (Android or Apple)
● Ability to work in walk-in cooler
● Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
● Authorized to work in the US
● Ability to pass criminal background check and a clean driving record
At Shelf Engine, you will join a small, powerful team that’s hungry for change in an untapped industry. Our founders are well versed in the food industry, and have successfully built Product and Engineering teams. We’re not only solving complex technical problems at scale, but tackling key initiatives with large environmental impacts as well. We're a tight-knit and passionate team, determined to disrupt an industry with wide-ranging impact, and creating a significant commercial opportunity.
Shelf Engine is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers