compensation: $$$$ Hourly + Free Parking or EcoPass + Company Assisted Benefits + Paid Time Off + Free Meals employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join the Food Runner / Dishwasher Crew!
We are now accepting applications for Food Runners/Dishwashers
at New Belgium at Denver International Airport!
What we offer:
Competitive pay, overtime pay, company assisted health benefits, paid time off, 401k, holiday pay, FREE Eco Pass or Airport Parking, and the opportunity for advancement.
Who are we:
High Flying Foods Restaurant Group has partnered with Colorado Native, New Belgium Brewing, to bring delicious brews and food to Concourse B at DEN! High Flying Foods is a growing company that offers opportunities for advancement within Denver International Airport as well as into other airports including Oakland, San Francisco, San Diego, and Dallas!
What you will be doing:
As part of the Food Runner/Dishwasher Crew you will be responsible for providing food orders to customers in an efficient, courteous, and accurate manner, stocking product items, dish washing and maintaining kitchen and restaurant cleanliness. We will provide the necessary training on basic customer service and computer skills!
What we are looking for:
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand, walk, bend, twist, kneel for duration of shift
* Experience in a stocking, delivery or warehouse-like position a plus
* Self-directed and customer focused
* Must be able to verbally communicate with customers and coworkers
* Great attitude and the ability to work independently while prioritizing a varying list of duties
* Must have a desire to learn while working in a fast paced team environment and be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
**MUST be able to pass a TSA/FBI 10 year background check and show proof of eligibility to work in the U.S**