UDR is excited to announce an opening for a Receptionist at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch, CO.
QR Code Link to This Post
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Act as first point of contact for associates, customers, contractors, and visitors entering and exiting the office or property. Answer main line phone line and screens, refers, directs and offers information to all inquiries. Handle incoming and outgoing mail. Coordinate office and kitchen supply orders. Perform basic computer applications using Microsoft Office Suite. Administers work order system. Assist in preparation of routine correspondence and communication. Provide administrative support to all groups at the Corporate Office.
- Receive and greet visitors, customers, and vendors entering and exiting the building. Advise the associate they are meeting with of their arrival. Make visitors comfortable while waiting by offering a beverage.
- Answer main line switchboard promptly and in a professional manner directing callers to the appropriate individual or department.
- Act as first point of contact for Resident Relations calls to the Corporate Office.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access; monitoring logs, issuing visitor FOBs and ID tags.
- Enter, assign, and follow up on office and facility related work orders. Address facility work orders including changing furniture system light bulbs, greasing squeaky chairs and other duties as necessary based on the work order request.
- Provide departmental administrative support as assigned.
- Perform security functions such as access FOB distribution and related daily audits, ensuring visitors are signed in / out, and issuing visitor badges.
- Monitor calendar for Boardrooms.
- Answer routine questions and provide basic requested information as necessary.
- Coordinate the flow of incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, deliveries, and other communication activities, including processing and managing UPS/FedEx transactions, and sorting mail.
- Provide regular inventory and stocking of the copy rooms.
- Order office supplies and kitchen supplies to ensure appropriate levels are available to associates at all times.
- Maintain kitchens including emptying dishwashers at the start of the day and loading dishes as needed.
- Develop and maintain forms and procedures for position.
- Assist the Office Manager with additional administrative tasks as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary, including expanding and contracting Modern Fold wall in Boardroom.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Experience answering a switchboard or multi line telephone or administrative experience is a plus.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license unless otherwise noted.
Career Development and Advancement: We offer ongoing education opportunities to support the skillset development of our employees. We have a proven culture of supporting the development and advancement of our employees' individual career goals and are proud to announce the promotion of 171 employees through July 2019, that’s an average of 24 associates promoted per month! We believe our employees are the organization's most valuable asset. #WRK4UDR