compensation: $18 per hour, with potential additional compensation for strong performance employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a few qualified candidates to conduct research interviews with Visitors to Denver this summer. The pay rate is $18 per hour with potential for higher pay rate over time. There are various shift times and locations available, depending on your availability and interest. You do not need to be available for all dates or locations in order to apply.
The interviews will be held at diverse events around Denver at locations including the Colorado Convention Center, Civic Center Park, Mile High Stadium, Cherry Creek North, Larimer Square, downtown hotels, etc.
The dates of the events include:
- Sat, June 1 & Sun, June 2 (various daytime shift times available)
- Sun, June 6 to Wed, June 12 (2 days during this timeframe, various daytime shifts times available)
- Sat, June 15 & Sun, June 16 (various daytime shift times available)
- Wed, June 19 (5-9pm)
- Fri, July 5 to Sun, July 7 (various daytime shift times available)
- Fri, July 19 to Sun, July 21 (various daytime shift times available)
- Mon, July 29 & Tues, July 30 (various daytime shifts available)
- Sat, August 24 & Sun, August 25 (various daytime shifts available)
- Sat, August 31 to Mon, September 2 (various daytime shifts available)
- Additional events and days that need coverage may be added also
The position requires the following:
• Must be energetic, outgoing, and able to easily approach other people
• Responsible for timely completion of work and able to meet scheduling requirements
• Strong communication and organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Must be able to walk around and be on your feet while working
• No sales are involved
If interested, please send an email cover letter describing your interest and qualifications, the hours and days you are available to work and a current resume or brief description of your experiences.
RRC Associates is a consumer research and consulting firm specializing in the travel and tourism industry. Our focus is on providing high-quality, customized market research and analysis services to our clients.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers