compensació: Depending on qualifications tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
MEP Engineering Firm is looking for a self-motivated individual with experience in Mechanical HVAC- Plumbing building system design as well as Mechanical REVIT experience. This key position will serve as a project manager for the local MEP engineering team supporting local and nationwide clients.
Qualified candidates must have solid technical experience with the preparation of mechanical construction drawings, specifications, submittals and construction administration. The ability to develop and mentor staff, collaborate with other disciplines, establish and maintain budgets, and work in partnership with leadership throughout the Company is essential. Job duties include managing projects and providing quality assurance for HVAC and plumbing systems. Project types will involve commercial, governmental, healthcare, educational and industrial facilities.
Specific Requirements Include
• BS in Mechanical Engineering related to the Building Construction Industry
• Licenses/Registrations: Professional Engineer License (PE) required
• 8 + years of Building HVAC and Plumbing Design experience
• Project Management experience in HVAC and Plumbing building systems.
• Application knowledge of Mechanical building and energy codes is required.
• Provide direction to Designers and CAD Technicians
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Strong background with Microsoft® Office, AutoCAD and REVIT
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please respond with a cover letter and a resume with work experience included. You may be required to pass a background check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades