compensació: Commensurate with Experience tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! We are looking for an entry-level structural engineer focused on building design who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to learn from seasoned professional engineers.
EVstudio is an award-winning, full service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado. EVstudio was listed as a "Colorado Company to Watch" in 2014 and one of Colorado's Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and a leader in planning, architecture and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
• Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structures is required
• AutoCAD experience is required
• Ability to perform specific structural engineering tasks including preparation of design calculations and structural drafting
• Ability to communicate effectively with the project leaders the on key issues and project progress
• An interest in designing light frame wood structures is preferred
• Previous experience in the engineering, architectural or construction industry is a plus
• Experience with Revit & Structural Modeling Software is a plus
EVstudio's benefits include competitive salary, 401K, Health & Dental insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more. Please visit our website: EVstudio.com to find out more our projects, people and culture.
Qualified candidates should respond by sending an email with a cover letter, resume and a list of references to LindaAnn Rogers.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades