Aeortek Energy is currently hiring entry level Design Technicians.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Technicians will be locating and documenting utility lines and poles. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an engineering firm in the utility industry. NO Engineering Degrees!!
Will be responsible for:
- 30% field and 70% office work.
- Field work consists of taking pictures of equipment, blueprint reading and measuring equipment.
- Office work consists of documentation, hand sketches, researching equipment specs for anything on an electric utility pole: transformers, valves, actuaters, and types of pipe.
- Will also be looking up some of standards on how to design pipeline systems.
- Entry level graduate
- High School Graduate or Associates degree in drafting or Associates in Engineering Technology
- Reading blueprints
- CAD background (not required)
- Reliable transportation required
- NO Engineering Degrees!
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.