Roth Lang Engineering Group, LLC (RLEG) has immediate opening for DESIGN/PROJECT ENGINEERS. Roth Lang Engineering Group is growing to satisfy our client’s demands. We are looking for engineers who want to be a part of our growing company
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include the design and preparation of planning and construction documents for new residential, commercial, industrial and municipal infrastructure projects and will include facilitating entitlements and the analysis and design of streets, wet utilities, storm drainage systems, SWMP plans, quantity takeoffs, and technical specifications.
By working closely with Project Managers, quick growth opportunity is available, with increased responsibility commensurate with your abilities and positive attitude.
Qualified applicants must have:
• 3 - 6 years of verifiable experience analyzing and designing land development and/or municipal infrastructure projects;
• a BS degree in civil engineering or related field;
• an FE certification, PE is preferred;
• proficiency working with Civil 3d;
• experience working with other design software;
• strong written and oral communication skills;
• the ability to complete tasks independently and on schedule;
• the ability to research code and jurisdictional requirements for planning and engineering projects.
Company will offer:
• Challenging work on a variety of projects;
• Friendly work environment;
• Growth opportunity;
• Competitive pay and benefits package
RLEG is an established and growing, small company located in the Denver Tech Center. We offer a casual, but professional work environment, respect for a balance in work/life and very competitive pay and benefits. You can be a big part of a small but growing firm.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
Please email your resume to with a complete job history, description of experience, education and pertinent licensing.